Sunday, November 18, 2012

Many Thanks


I would like to share with you all my very sad personal news.  My gorgeous mum, Brenda Flowers passed away on 20th Sept 2012.  She was an inspiration to many and passed on to me a love of patchwork.  I was lucky enough to receive the first quilt mum ever made for my 21st birthday, this quilt is the most used and loved quilt in our house.  The photos are of my three cherubs, Kyan, Ayla and Dane snuggling under my quilt.  This quilt also inspired me to learn how to patchwork and then to my love of quilting.  Mum is missed by us all every day but we are fortunate to have our warm quilts to snuggle under and remind us of the very special lady who made them.   I would also like to thank all of my clients, friends and family for their support and understanding of me and my family during this sad time in our lives.   Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.