Sunday, January 19, 2014

Proud Mum


This is my adorable son Kyan.  A year ago when Kyan was 8yrs old he was given a large stash of fabrics, at the time we cut into 3inch strips and he used my domestic sewing machine to sew the strips together.  As any good project takes time, it was a year later that we went shopping to organise the backing fabric - Kyan choose a blue fabric with brown polkadots in flannel fabric, he not ony has one of the largest quilts in the house but definitely one of  the cosiest.  He helped me pin his quilt onto my long arm sewing machine and then I let him do most of the quilting too.  We have loved working on this project together and I am so proud of him persisting with his quilt through to completion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.