Wednesday, August 10, 2016

My creation!

Hello everyone,  I have been working on this original designed quilt for over a year now - I just loved the hand sewing of the stars, that delicious green fabric for the border and quilting her to create the gorgeous texture of quilting that I love and a secondary design element to give the quilt life.
I would like to thank everyone for following me on my blog and take this time to mention that in the battle for computer time, I am not doing very well at all;-) so although I will keep this blog, it is unlikely that I will post on it again.  I have opened an Instagram account and in the future will be posting my work on that forum.  If you would like to follow me there I can be found at katrinas_quilting  or Katrina Wilson.
Thanks again and happy sewing  
Cheers,
Katrina.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.